Senior Front-end developer(Vue.js)
About our company:
SharpMinds is a Ukrainian IT company, which is a part of a Dutch holding HelloFlex Group with headquarters in Hilversum, NL.
Working with the Dutch businesses for over 16 years, we have managed to grow to 150+ employees, 2 comfortable offices, more than 30 successful B2B projects, professional ICT, HR and Project Management services, and even more. We have succeeded in building people-oriented environment, where individuals are valued, teams are productive, and business needs are met.
About the project
The client is looking for a front-end developer. Actually, In the short term, it mainly concerns front-end implementations in Vue.js.
The team(you are going to join) develops software, which provides digital tools to empower management executives.
The client's Powerup© software suite empowers companies to have full transparency on all innovation activities and make data-driven decisions.
The goal is to help companies reduce risk, optimize resource allocation, share knowledge and, perhaps most importantly, innovate.
They achieve this on the operational side by leveraging the power of machine learning to provide the right tools at the right time, guiding employees through the innovation process and, ultimately, create meaningful reports and insights for (portfolio)management.
- HTML (Focus on standard compliance and semantics)
- CSS (SCSS/SASS, PostCSS)
- Interaction development
Solid experience with:
- Implementing designs into fully functional pixel perfect components
- Cross-browser development
- Distributed teams and development
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Good English speaker
- Perform well under pressure
- Good communicator, both written and verbal
- Natural focus on quality
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Figma/Sketch/similar tools
- Experience with the process from idea to design to implementation
- Experience building extensive design systems
- Knowledge of automated UI testing
- Back-end or DevOps related development
- Experience with agile frameworks
- Full-time position;
- Challenging and interesting projects from European companies that include direct communication with foreign clients;
- Full social package
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule;
- Free English classes
We will contact you soon!