Senior Oracle Apex Developer
We are looking for 2 developers!
Our customer is a logistics company. More than twenty years of experience and having a thorough knowledge of logistical ICT solutions. With years of experience, our customers offer people the perfect combination of technological and functional professional knowledge. People strive for delivering high quality and that's why our customers acknowledge this and have incorporated it into its software. This resulted in an impressive history involving implementations and forwarding projects, container management, customs, warehousing, barging, rail and trading.
• Middle/Senior developer with 4+ years of experience;
• Oracle technology;
• Oracle database Oracle base Oracle PL/SQL;
• Oracle Application Express (Oracle APEX).
• Agile/Scrum experience;
• Experience working on a project basis;
• Experience logistics-wide or in sub-fields Customs, Warehousing, or Forwarding is an advantage;
• A passion for IT and development;
• Analytical skills and thinking in models;
• Curious, creative, and initiative;
• Accurate and customer-oriented;
• Motivated to work in a team and independently;
• Good command of the English language, both orally and in writing;
• Pragmatic approach and knowledge of development methods, best practices, conventions, algorithms, design patterns, and unit testing.
About our company
SharpMinds is a Ukrainian IT company, which is a part of a Dutch holding HelloFlex Group with headquarters in Amersfoort, NL.
Working with the Dutch businesses for over 16 years, we have managed to grow to 150+ employees, 2 comfortable offices, more than 30 successful B2B projects, professional ICT, HR and Project Management services, and even more. We have succeeded in building a people-oriented environment, where individuals are valued, teams are productive, and business needs are met.
• Full-time position;
• Challenging and interesting projects from European companies that include direct communication with foreign clients;
• Competitive salary & bonus system;
• Vacation — 20 working days per year (100% compensation);
• Annual paid sick leave — paid 5 working days per year (100% compensation);
• All public holidays are non-working days;
• Bonus days off in case of a wedding and birth of a child;
• Carrier analysis system;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Free English classes;
• Knowledge-sharing events, e.g. DevTalks;
• Unforgettable and interesting corporate events;
We will contact you soon!