Middle/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
About our company:
SharpMinds is a Ukrainian IT company, which is a part of a Dutch holding HelloFlex Group with headquarters in Amersfoort, NL.
Working with the Dutch businesses for over 16 years, we have managed to grow to 150+ employees, 2 comfortable offices, more than 30 successful B2B projects, professional ICT, HR and Project Management services, and even more. We have succeeded in building a people-oriented environment, where individuals are valued, teams are productive, and business needs are met.
About the project:
You will join an existing team that works on an application for tracking the medical data of patients. The application itself includes all the information about all the treatments and therapies of the patient. All the staff (nurses, doctors, patients, and family members of patients) can see and track the patient’s data.
Technical stack of the project:
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails version 5+
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Front-end: jQuery and basic HTML
Our perfect candidate should have:
- Experience with RoR for more than 3 years
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Level of English: Intermediate
- Challenging and interesting projects from European companies that include direct communication with foreign clients
- Full social package (including health insurance)
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- Accounting as a service
- Flexible work schedule
- Free English classes
- Knowledge-sharing events like DevTalks
- Unforgettable corporate events
We will contact you soon!