Ruby on Rails Developer
About our company:
SharpMinds is a Ukrainian IT company, which is a part of a Dutch holding HelloFlex Group with headquarters in Amersfoort, NL.
Working with the Dutch businesses for over 16 years, we have managed to grow to 150+ employees, 2 comfortable offices, more than 30 successful B2B projects, professional ICT, HR, and Project coordination services, and even more. We have succeeded in building a people-oriented environment, where individuals are valued, teams are productive, and business needs are met.
About the project:
The project itself is a SaaS platform for fundraising, mostly for non-profit organizations. As a developer, you and the team are responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple products that donate millions of euros every year. You work for major charities and non-profit organizations and ensure that they can be successful with online fundraising every day. Behind the project stands a great charity initiative, that had been changing the lives of many people for more than 7 years already.
Technical stack of the project:
- Ruby on Rails;
- REST API;
Our perfect candidate should have:
An experience in backend development but, you shouldn't be afraid of a bit of Front-end. Ability to work independently is great, but an expert in collaboration would be even greater! You should like to challenge yourself and keep developing yourself. Within the team you are ready take initiative where necessary.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in RoR software development;
- You have a passion for programming;
- You are communicative;
- You are analytical and solution-oriented;
- You are proud of your own work;
- You think code quality is important;
- You can give and receive feedback;
- Level of English: Intermediate.
- Challenging and interesting projects from European companies that include direct communication with foreign clients;
- Full social package (including health insurance);
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Free English classes;
- Knowledge-sharing events like DevTalks;
- Unforgettable corporate events;
We will contact you soon!